Monday, May 11, 2009

Pictures of the Day!

Well, today was my first full day of being a mommy of two since Daddy headed back to work today! And I must say, I was nervous about it, but it really turned out well! I have two great kids! Hopefully things will start going by a bit more of a schedule as our lives have been just chaos lately! So far, so good. Enjoy some new pictures!

Ever since we received Zoey's referral in December, this is exactly what I had envisioned once our family was finally together...my two kiddos just playing together on the floor! Love it!

Zoey decided to crawl through her exersaucer rather than sit in it!

Big Brother sharing his popsicle with his baby sister! So cute! She's addicted to those already as is the rest of our family, but we're trying to limit it with all the sugar!

Another kitchen sink bath! This time with what I like to call "The Last of the Mohicans" hair do!

I love bath time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment