Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Our blog has been a bit quiet this week! We have been spending time with family! My brother, sister-in-law and their two children as well as my sister came in from College Station and my oldest sister and her three children, who have never met Zoey, flew in from Maryland to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday. All four children and 7 grandchildren were under one roof and we enjoyed the hot days out by the pool. We also took this opportunity to get some pictures with all the grandchildren and nana and papa. The photographer sent us a sneak peak and the beautiful photo below was one of them. Just captured such a cute moment between Zoey and her papa! Our daddy had to work all weekend unfortunately, but we want him to know what a great daddy he is and how much we love him! Happy Father's Day to all those fathers out there and a Happy 60th birthday to my dad!

1 comment: