Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sleep. It's overrated. Or is it?

Well, as many of you know, we've had some sleep issues around our house lately. From the beginning, Zoey has not been a great sleeper, but was progressively getting better. The last few weeks, however, have been crazy, to say the least. Today, after 6 dirty diapers and a shirt soaked in drool, we realize now we have a teether. I'm not sure that all the sleeping issues are related to teething but at least it's a start! So we loaded her up with a dose of Tylenol and then Motrin before laying her down and I am very interested to see how the night progresses. I (and my hubby) would love a full night's sleep! So wish us luck! I'm not sure I remember what a full night's sleep feels like! And with 8:30am church, this is one night we could really use it!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be saying a prayer that little Zoey ( and you!) gets a good nights sleep! Hopefully she's counting sheep as we speak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sister! A full night seems like such luxury; hope it comes soon for you!

    ReplyDelete