Sunday, October 4, 2009

My new hobby.

Well, after a little thought and a lot of work, I decided to turn a hobby and a passion of mine into my own little etsy store!

You can check it out here: http://zoeyndot.etsy.com

Th passion...being an advocate for adoption.

Several of the onesies I make currently are inspired by our adoption journey and for every sale made, $2.00 will go to Holt International!

All these cute little onesies are great paired with jeans, leggings or even a skirt and for colder weather, let them peak out of your little one's sweaters or jackets!

I'm dying to show off how cute they are on Miss Zoey, but unfortuanetly our wild 14 month old has been less than cooperative! As soon as I can snap some good ones, I'll replace the pictures currently shown!

I hope you enjoy and would love to hear what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Love it--I think it's a great idea!! Also did you say you might be coming to Alaska next summer--I sure hope so I would love to meet you in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you find the time? i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love it!!! Sign me up!!! I am going shopping now!!! Get ready to be very busy!!! :) :) :) Love your blog BTW!!!!

    ReplyDelete