Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spending Time with Family!

A few weeks ago, we had the chance to go and meet my newest neice, Amelia. We just couldn't stay away for long, so the kids and I headed back to my brother's house this past weekend to see her again and help celebrate her big sister's birthday. I loved that Zoey was all over baby Amelia and didn't want to put her down!

Big sister Emma and Braedan lovin' on baby Amelia!

Look how adorable she is!

We even had time to make TV Dinner cupcakes...drumsticks with a side of peas and carrots and mashed potatoes with butter and gravy!

And of course, time to jump on the trampoline! Something Zoey is not so fond of, hence the reason she is nowhere to be seen in this picture!

There was even time to help celebrate Emma's birthday! See the drool coming out of Zoey's mouth?!?! She refused to eat this cupcake till we prayed first (you can see her putting her hands together in this picture!), then she dug right in!

And even Shiloh had a blast with Emma's birthday present...a basset hound puppy she named Annie!

Annie is quite a bit bigger than Shiloh (shall we say line backer to quarter back!) but she held her own and even slept outside with her in her dog house! Not something Shiloh would even consider at our house!


I have really been lame on my blog posts lately and am so trying harder to document more of our life as it happens so we'll have this way of remembering it forever and be able to share it all with you! My new goal is to at least get three posts up a week, even though I'm now also heading back to work as a realtor soon! Let's just say it's a late New Year's Resolution! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics of Zoey and the baby, but also those cupcakes are so cute!!! I need to do better on my blog too--lately it's just been wordless wednesday. You can inspire me to get better--lol

    ReplyDelete