Saturday, September 12, 2009

My meatloaf isn't that bad, is it?!?!

As I mentioned earlier, we're all fighting off pretty bad colds around here and none of us have been sleeping very well. So last night at dinner, just a few minutes after I served meatloaf (normally a favorite around here!) this is what we found at the dinner table! Braedan was snoring away!

Not sure why this picture turned out so unclear, but Zoey was laying her head down on her high chair tray as she scooped peas into her mouth!
Needless to say, we were all in bed pretty early last night and I'm happy to say that after a struggle to get them down, they both stayed asleep and in their beds from 10pm till 7am this morning! Much needed rest for all of us! I kept waking up every few hours thinking a kid should crying about now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow so tired! Glad u got sleep --wish I could say the same she woke up about 5 times last night!

    ReplyDelete